Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Shopping

Today I spent some time shopping with Yvonne. I had to buy a single Duvet but was unable to get a cover for it in our part of town. Yvonne suggested I try JYSK., which is in her part of town. They had quite a selection enough to choose from! I love that store!

My older sister is coming over next week from Holland and she has to sleep on the couch in our sun room, actually quite comfortable, but a duvet is easier to store away during daytime.
Her trip has been in the making since fall and I was able to book her a direct flight from Amsterdam to Montreal where Yvonne and I will pick her up. When you get to our age not having to make a stopover is great! She is very excited and so are we!

Even if we don't need to buy anything we still like looking around, but..... there always seems to be something we think we can't possibly live without! When I came through our door, Ted greeted me with: "What did you buy for me "schat" (dear)?" Hmmmm, nuthin! Awwwww!

No comments: