Saturday, September 25, 2010

I am still here!

I have not had the energy to write, both Ted and I are under the weather. I guess, we are living in a (as Yvonne so eloquently put it) "Germ Factory", so the little buggers are running rampant in the hallways, the elevator and other public places. Somehow we have to built up a resistance. So that is what we have been doing, hahaha!

In the meantime we finally got our second love-seat and Yvonne (what would we do without her) was here to move the furniture around, hung up the picture I had bought. Also straightened things out with Rogers, our internet and cable supplier.

I took some pictures of our living/dining room, which I will post. I still have the feeling I am visiting myself and wonder when that maid is coming to clean up!

No comments: