Saturday, September 04, 2010

Family

I guess us moving to Ottawa has some added Perks, family!
Most of our family live in Ontario.

Last week our niece Nancy (the Decock side) came to Ottawa with her husband Phil and their two beautiful, gorgeous daughters Monique and Chantal. They joined us, Yvonne, Jason and our granddaughters for dinner at Montana's. I was wonderful to catch up on the latest news. Afterwards they came over to our place for coffee and dessert.

Yesterday, her sister Monica also came to visit us (business trip) and spend the night with us. Again we went to Montana's. last night but this time with Ron and Lynne and their kids. When the waiter asked how do you want the bill split I told him I'd pay. Ron suggested to pay half of it and I refused, he told the waiter, who'd come over with his small Visa/MC machine. "Don't take her card it is a stolen one!"

1 comment:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Nice to read about your do's and don'ts I am still not much on I-net, but posted a new pic on blog, Greetings