Thursday, March 18, 2010

I have not written for a while, not much to say actually. Things are the same here. Ted has his good days and not so good ones. Yesterday morning at 6:45 am we had an appointment at the health Science Centre again, this time for an Ultrasound of his neck.

He gets frustrated because he has a very difficult time seeing things and reading. Even making tea (a job he took always very serious, hahaha) he can not do anymore, because he can't tell how much water is in the pot or even pouring the tea in the cup, things like that.I told him to stick his finger inside, but he thought that was NOT funny!!

Yesterday we had an appointment for our car's oil change and maintenance. Just as we were about to go out of the door Ted realized he was not up for it.
Right next door to the Car Dealer is the "Liquidation Store", I walked around there for a while to kill time. I picked up a few things I thought I could not live without. When I paid for everything about a whole $10.00 worth the lady asked if I would like to become a VIP customer, a what? I thought, in this junk place? But I very politely said: "I don't come around here often enough". VIP customer? Give me a break!!

It is only March and I have been raking the lawn already and I vacuumed the car so I have been very productive. They have to do something about our blue recycling boxes. Today with this wind stuff is flying all over the place and so were the emptied boxes. I found three of them on our lawn. I don't know about other cities but ours in Winnipeg have no lids. Definitely not a good idea!

No comments: