Tuesday, January 19, 2010

This and that!

Not much to talk about lately, our lives go on without too much excitement. I made Carrot Muffins today, how? Well I buy the Quaker Oatmeal Muffin Mix, add a couple grated carrots to it, some ground up flax and voila, I have one happy husband. Me, I am not too crazy about it, I like the crunchy stuff! But I got to keep him happy!

Ted had a couple of days with periods of feeling very uncomfortable, depressed and very jittery. We are trying to figure out what brings it on. How he feels is very unpredictable. He has joined me by using our exercise equipment downstairs and he mentioned that all ready his legs have more strength in them, so that is wonderful.

I see this older couple walking in our street, rain or shine, and I wonder who is the instigator. They both walk as if their lives depend on it, and it probably does, hahaha! People usually wait until the doctor scares the 'bedillies' out of them. We all think that we are the exception. "Nothing can happen to me, I am never sick etc."

By the way, Ted is seeing the oncologist tomorrow to get his (good?) results. He, according to them, is still the "walking miracle", me on the other hand? I am just chopped liver, I had cancer only once.
And so life goes on in the Decock family.

1 comment:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Wishing you both all the best, and a good health result *