Tuesday, November 08, 2011

This and that

So you visit my blog and what do you find, nothing. It's simple, I have nothing to write. Or I find asking my self, who'd be interested in this.
Our lives are somewhat mundane. We get up, eat and go back to bed. No, not really, it's more exciting than that I suppose, hahaha!

The other day I mentioned to Ted, "my eyes are not very good and neither are my ears. It is such a good thing at least my brains are in good working order!" To which he replied: "Now sweetheart, that of course is a matter of opinion!"

I still do the stairs (down only), but today I managed to do nine floor up, I am kinda out of shape. Twice a week the Aquafit and than I swim a few laps afterwards. For the rest I don't do a heck of a lot.

I love to read on my Kindle. Since Yvonne gets to see many books and knows a few Publishers I get some good reads through them. I saw on Amazon that they have the new and improved "Touch pad Kindle". Wow, that sound great. It's coming out at the end of this month. You can pre-order. Problem is they do not mail to Canada. My last one was mailed to Paul and he got it to me.

So now I am going to watch "The big bang", I just love that show.

No comments: