Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Visitor





This afternoon this Pigeon came to visit us.
It was about to leave until I started talking.
I gave it a few sunflower seeds, which were devoured,
but..... now we can't get rid of it!
I don't know what would happen if I'd really take possession
of our balcony though by stepping on to it!



Now it is a few hours later and Mr Visitor is still making him self at home. When I was trying to take possession of MY balcony he wanted to come in, can you believe that?
Finally I said through the screen: "Okay, party is over, just go already!
Guess what, he flew against the door and looked at me!


Then it started picking at my plant, hahaha!
Finally I thought I should get my broom and gently push it over the edge (after all, he can fly!)
There was no need for me to do that, he got the message! "The Party really was over!"


No comments: