Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Some funnies!

Me: Aila, your socks don't match
Aila: I know...but this purple one matches my personality, and this white one matches my eyeball.

Jennifer DeCock
I'm so glad to say that I didn't let my own fear of yellow jackets affect my 5 year old Eliana. She stood still and watched as the bee crawled all over her toes. Then she said, "Mommy, I think he likes me!!"

Sunday after church:
Enjoyed listening to Yvonne and Jason leading worship in Greenbelt Baptist Church. I was especially pleased they had invited Lynne to sing along with them and Ron to play the bass guitar.( Ron and Lynne usually go to a church close to where they live). I told them I had wanted to bring my camera, when Lynne quipped: "Then the Lord graciously intervened!"

Also after church:
Yvonne: "You look nice Mom!"
Me to Lynne: "Yvonne bought me this purse and I am very happy with it!"
Yvonne: "That top is new, I have not seen that before!"
Me: "I bought that ALL BY MY SELF!
Yvonne to Lynne: "They grow up sooo fast!"

1 comment:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

clothes talk are THE most interesting m where-ever you are:)