Wednesday, March 09, 2011

A Tribute!

There is something special about having a daughter, words can not fully express how I feel or how blessed I am. To watch my/our daughter blossom into a God fearing individual who makes choices after my own heart. Seeing and hearing the admiration she has for her husband, how she builds him up. When she talks about their girls and the relationship she has with them, the positive spirit she invokes in them. How she gives God the Glory, for her many talents, gifts and possessions, the Glory so rightfully belonging to Him.
How she honors us, her parents. The love we receive from her and.....as we are getting older the support.
How can you put feelings into words? This is just one feeble attempt.

Yvonne, thank you for being YOU! We love you!

Okay boys, your turn will come!

1 comment:

Yvonne Parks said...

awwwwww...you made me cry!!!