Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Second Cup

This morning we had an appointment with our "new found" doctor. I had a physical examination and Ted for his too high blood pressure. I really like her, especially after she tells me that I definitely not look my age and I dress so fashionable! Hahaha!. No really, she is really good, very personable and on the ball!

Since we got out of there around lunch time, Ted suggested we have a coffee with something at the "Second Cup" coffee shop he had seen on our way there. Just leave it to him to never miss a place where you can eat!
As we were driving along down Riverside Drive, I casually asked: "Are you sure you saw a "Second cup" place?" "Oh yes" he answered, "right behind that Moxies over there to the right, actually, we could eat there too." (I declined that very generous offer). Sure enough there was the coffee shop, as we drove up, he said: "You know sweet, it gets very frustrating to always be right!"

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I bet it was very geezeleg to stop and have a cup of coffee there.