Sunday, January 23, 2011



I realize I have not blogged very much lately, there is not much to tell. Unless you want to hear about all our doctor visits! Oh yes and about our cold spell, what's wrong with Ottawa I like to know? A nice day to stay home! That's for sure

I can't remember whether I mentioned about my many dentists visits. I had a bit of a overhaul you might say. As you can see from the pictures, I have now straight teeth. It seemed that as I got older my teeth especially in the front, each had a life of its own, wanted to do their own thing! This marvelous Dentist took matters in his hands and fixed me up! I am still not done, but so far I am very pleased. It's like a bit of a "make over".
So what do you think?

2 comments:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

wow!!! Truus,
You look indeed fantastic, all of you looks good, Anyhow before the teeth-change you're looking great too, the straight teeth are great looking. Its "saying it in your own words or as you say too ", all your individual tooth have their own story thats right. But eeeh ... now you are starting all over again,and you do have so many years ahead of you:)So enjoy your life (and new teeth)
love and greetings

Lynne said...

I think they are beautiful and well deserved. Have fun smiling.