Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My walk

I went for a nice walk this morning. With the sun shining it was beautiful out there! Listening to my music, looking around at everything, I thought I should have brought the camera. These trails go on and on and on. At one point I had to make a choice, which way to go turn left, right or turn back, I did the lather. Even with the mostly bare trees it was still so beautiful.

These are moments where I can pray for concerns our family encounters and to have the assurance the Lord leads each one of us and we (our minds) can rest in peace.

We do come up against "bumps in the road", some we can drive over, the others seem to totally wreck our mobility. We always have to be vigil and pray for each other. I am not even talking about mouthing some words, but realizing God knows about the problem already. It is more surrendering the problem over to Him, that's Faith.

1 comment:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Can imagine your walk and music + thought, you live in a nice surrounding:)