Friday, October 22, 2010

Trudy-ism


This past week I was in a sort of an variety discount store. The kinda place to shop for junk etc. I was just walking around came towards the back of the store where I heard this beautiful music, like really nice music, the praising the Lord kind of music. I sort of quietly hummed along. (After all, I don't want anyone to think I am crazy!) I thought I have to tell the cashier or somebody how much I enjoy this!
Then as I walked more towards the center of the store, I heard another kind of music, the degenerated noisy kind. How strange I thought, how come they have two kinds of music here. So I wandered around where I could hear the praise music.

Then as I slowly made my way out of the store while hearing the nice music here and there, my cell went, it was Ted asking me to meet up in the mall. Then as I closed my cell, there it was, the nice music again, but coming from my cell, my favorite music that was programmed in by Ron.

1 comment:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

right! all this cells are taking us over, without any control :) haha