Wednesday, May 05, 2010

My best tip ever!


What I like about this product (not necessarily this brand), well.....let me see, I use it to polish my furniture, ahah, you did not know that did you!

Actually, this product is a must in our house. I use it for the tiles in the bathroom, and the shower. Give the tiles a good clean up so that they shine with whatever product you normally use. Then spray the tiles with Pledge, make sure you get it into the corners and buff with a soft cloth, voila, you won't have to be afraid of soap scum, at least for a while. Even the glass shower door stays clean and shiny. An added bonus, the wax coating keeps the mildew at bay.

We have lived here for 22 years and not one spot of mildew can be found. As a matter of fact the tiles in the bathroom look like brand new. After taking a shower we use a small fan (inside the shower) to dry up excess moisture for the guests that is. I am not a shower person, but when I do I personally like to wipe the tiles. After all, I am the one having to clean it eventually.

To keep the counter top and sink clean a bit longer? That's right, buff them up with the spray as well. Don't forget the taps, your guest might think you just had "Brigitte" come over. (Brigitte is Yvonne's cleaning lady).

Oh and by the way, give the counter tops, stove, fridge in your kitchen a shine, you 'll be glad you did!

One thing though, when you spray keep the can as close to the surface as possible, else the bathtub or the shower get very slippery as you can imagine. But of course you realized that already!

No comments: