Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Aila's quotes, copied from Yvonne's FaceBook page

Yvonne DeCock Parks Aila at dinner decides to name all the 'beans' she knows: "Ummm...Kidney beans, lima beans, pinto beans, philippines..."

Yvonne DeCock Parks Aila: Oh Daddy....I'm so happy you're home. Now we can eat real food again!! (Because Jason is the cook in the home)

·

Yvonne DeCock Parks Aila: Love is when you really like someone when you look at them, and you get all filled up with red stuff *points to her chest*


Yvonne DeCock Parks Aila: Mommy....don't you know that EVERYTHING sounds funnier in my Opra Voice?? (as she sings "I don't like bread, but I love mashed po-ta-toooooooos")


Yvonne DeCock Parks Aila: .....but Mommy....I'm just a harmless child!


Yvonne DeCock Parks Jason to Aila in the store parking lot: Aila! Don't stoop to inhale car-exhaust fumes, even if you do think they smell like "sweet mama!"


Yvonne DeCock Parks
Oddly....when I was pregnant...I too had a "thing" for the smell of gas. It wasn't uncommon for me to roll down the window at the gas station and take in a few good whiffs! haha.

Yvonne DeCock Parks Aila: Oh yum....this antibacterial wipe smells like City Church!

Yvonne DeCock Parks Aila- I'm NOT a mind reader....but i'll practice in the mirror.
Aila: Mommieeee...I toooooted! (said with complete glee)
Yvonne: Of COURSE you did....
Aila: Yup...its just whaaat I do....
......its my destiny....
----------------------------------
My favorite is when she goes running down the hall yelling:"Panty BOMB!" (followed by a toot)
Ah yes....she will make an entertaining spouse for some lucky lucky man someday! haha


1 comment:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

What can I say after such great words? Aila said it all in fantastic childlanguage, and Yvonne is a star in writing it down so wonderfull! :)I am proud to have such a creative sweet and funny family.Thanks fpor sharing:)