Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Today

Right now it is 6am (we were up at 5!). I am texting with Yvonne, they are in the plane on their way to Winnipeg. I can just imagine how exited they must be. I noticed in Face book that I, or we rather, are not the only one's looking forward to them coming. Lot's of friends who'd like to see them. HOLD IT...... let me get tired of our kids first people! Actually, our house is NOT a prison, besides, it is their vacation costing them enough. Having them walk in and out is okay with us, hahaha!

But all that aside, we will have such a good time having them here for the Holiday's. Lynne and I have been talking gifts, food etc. So we are all thrilled. The cousins will be so happy to see each other.
Keep checking for pictures.

Well I'd better get the show on the road.

1 comment:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

great! wishing you all lots of pleasure:)