Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How am I doing?

I am so glad you asked!!

Life is good and I am enjoying my life as a "Senior". I am also enjoying the weather like everybody else.
I don't quite understand people saying that they can't get into the Christmas atmosphere because there is no snow. Now that is a heap of nonsense. Just start playing the music, decorate your house, start buying a few gift here and there.

By the way, Ted and I were "tearing around"(that is what he calls it!) in Polo Park Shopping Center, (he on his scooter).
I noticed that there were no Christmas decorations at all, just some FAKE Poinsettia's here and there. To Ted's delight we did not even hear the "Drummer boy". That's right, no Christmas music at all, that sucks! No wonder the Mall was empty.

I treated my self to a "useless according to Ted" meditation water fountain. The ones that make you want to go to the bathroom all the time. I had one before but I wore it out. I guess, those little motors only last so long. The grandchildren used to love it. Anneka called it a "water-do-hickey"(I am not sure I spell that right!). She wanted to buy one for her Mommy. When we got to the store they were sold out. I am not so sure her Mommy would be interested.
She might just let me know in the comment section!

You might be wondering how my back is doing since that nasty fall. Well, I am back to doing my exercises to keep in shape. It took about two months in all. I only have pain going UP the stairs. The problem is, I sometimes have to go down, hahaha!

1 comment:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Christmas stuffs we have (personally) from the 1th of december inside our house (livingroom mostly), in cities/shops they wait for the Sinterklaas to pass, after StKlaas on the 5th of december , shops and streets are fully filled with christmaslights and songs are hearded all over... so nice, I love the christmas time,its so gezellig!:)